Award Winning Digital Transformation Platform
Build Faster, Build Smarter
ePaaS.io provides Enterprise Management for your container workloads, Kubernetes and Cloud native environments
Top 5 Reasons to Use ePaaS.io
A digital platform to support your digital transformation projects, available in days not months or years
Organisations spend millions and take years developing their own digital platform, is that the right way for you?
Digital platforms are our specialty, allows you to focus on your revenue generating digital products
Customers are reporting 50%+ efficiency improvements saving you time and money.
Cloud agnostic, prevents Cloud vendor lock-in
Register for a Free 90 Day Trial
Ready to see how ePaaS.io can help you Build Faster, Build Better and get control of your cloud costs?
We are offering a free trial of our award winning Digital Transformation Platform, including initial setup and technical support.
Areas ePaaS.io Can Help You With
Cloud Adoption Issues
Four common challenges to Hybrid Cloud adoption*
Managing Costs – a different approach is used for public cloud rather than own datacentre. Cloud is an on demand model, where datacentres tend to be relatively fixed cost. Hybrid cost management needs to consider not only both fixed and variable cost elements but also which Cloud provider or datacentre is the most cost effective for each application.
Security – public cloud security is implemented different than traditional own the datacentre model. Organisations need to ensure that they can translate their security model to Cloud and this takes different skills and experience to do reliably.
Compliance –regulatory compliance for sensitive business data is another challenge to the enterprise, with Cloud having a different approach. Ensuring compliance and auditing is appropriate and effective across Cloud and datacentres, in different regions and be very labour intensive and again requires different skills to those used to traditional datacentres.
Governance – enterprise IT tends to be based on gates, designed to provide oversight and direction. The goal of governance is to foster standardization and improve quality, yet it also tends to slow down the development process. Using public cloud, the governance process is completely different, with an agile iterative approach with the ability to adapt quickly when required. Creating a balance between the two approach can only be achieved with experience.
Issues Across the Hybrid IT Estate
- Many organisations are struggling take advantage of Cloud Computing due to a skills shortage, cost, regulatory constraints and the millstone of legacy
- Using Cloud’s on demand, scaling and resiliency capabilities in many cases involves re engineering applications
- It’s not appropriate for all applications to run in the cloud, due to performance, cost, incompatible technology or regulatory reasons
- If organisations are concerned about Cloud vendor lock-in or need to run a hybrid strategy, their IT can become very complex and difficult to manage
- IT projects struggle with some of the new technologies and slows them down, leading to excessive additional cost or even project failures
- How do you manage distribution of their applications efficiently across Multi-Cloud and their own datacentres?
- How do you manage different environments, across multiple projects?
- How are dependencies managed between applications and also their shared databases, and messaging?
- How are costs monitored and managed?
- How is IT governance enforced?
- How do you ensure applications can run anywhere across the hybrid IT estate?
Lots of skilled engineers that are expensive to hire and in short supply?
...there's a better way! ePaaS Logo
Pre-Built Project Blueprints
Flexible & secure development, test and production environments, tools, pipelines and common services, ready to be configured to your exact requirements.
DevOps as a Service
Experienced expert engineers are a rarity, so only pay for what you need. Consultancy, customisation, configuration and support, all available as a service.
Project Blueprints delivered using automation, allowing for whole production ready environments to be built, updated or torn back down in minutes.
Cloud Support Services
Remote working is much more efficient than on site and we’re only a video call away. Proven over the last 3 years and essential in these challenging times.
Your Platform as a Service
Build Faster, Build Smarter
Enterprise Management for your container workloads, Kubernetes and Cloud native environments